Parks, Lakes & Pool
The City of Pleasanton offers three carefully developed and maintained public parks, complete with scenic landscaping, picnic tables, playground equipment, horseshoe pits, and the like.
- Dunlap Park ... Park Street & High St
- General Pleasanton Park ... Main & 9th St
- East Park ... Center St & 6th St
Three lakes totaling about 200 surface acres offer outstanding fishing and leisure activities. Several miles of walking paths wrap around Stegge Lake and the Lower West Lake, featuring park benches and sheltering structures. Dry camping is allowed at both the East Lake and the West Lake. Fishing & boating regulations apply. Details at KS Wildlife, Parks & Tourism.
- Pleasanton City East Lake ... 1 mile N, 1/2 mile E of city
- Stegge (Upper West) Lake ... 1/2 mile W of city
- Lower West Lake ... 1/4 mile W of city
504 W 15th St
Pleasanton, KS 66075